Thursday 23 January 2014

Welcome

Welcome to the 

My Gen Fitness Blog



I deliver a personal training business in the Tuggeranong area of the ACT.

Primarily I run outdoor circuit training for groups of all ability levels, 

* 30 minute “introduction to outdoor training” session run several times a week at various time slots.

* 1 hour session run several times a week for people who feel more comfortable with their current level of fitness and would like something more challenging.

* Depending on interest I would like to run a senior’s session 2-3 times a week if numbers permit.

(Coming soon) I have access to a fully equipped gym and am able to offer personalized gym programs and instructions to individuals and small groups in a private and none threatening environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment